Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DJ's visit

This weekend we were blessed with a visit from DJ!  We spent time enjoying nature in Savannah.
Wormsloe State Park



 Jeckyl Island





When we weren't wondering around, enjoying God's artwork, we were relaxing at home, drinking wine and getting pedicures.
DJ even supported my 1/2 marathon training by holding my water and GU while I ran my first 10 miles!  This is the trail on which I train every Saturday morning.  Company or no company...I need to get in shape for this race!


Dj and I took the jetski out and visited the Gift Wrap store.  We ate seafood at Pelican Point restaurant...one of my favorite buffets I must take all visitors!  I introduced her to Pinterest (my new addiction).  It was just so wonderful to catch up with DJ and enjoy conversation about God, relationships, art....  And having an extra set of hands with the girls during the day was nice too!  DJ is very special to our family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment