Sunday, October 23, 2011

Myrtle Beach

Every October, given we're all in good health and a residing on the east coast, we meet my parents at Myrtle Beach, SC.  Sometimes my sister gets to join us and typically Lynn and JoAnn and in the recent years, Jack and Betty.  The anticipation each year is 'what will the weather be like this time of year?', with the goal being 'better than where we're traveling from!'  This year we had decent luck with weather, unfortunately, the trip home involved a crash for my parents and sister.  Thank God no one was hurt.  I also lost my prescription sunglasses at McDonalds, but that pales in comparison to a wreck.  This was our first year as a family of four.  Granddad was eager to spoil those girls.
The week went way to fast.





Laken and Marielle enjoyed the Children's Museum, the beach, the boardwalk and our resort pool.  We're already planning staying longer next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment