Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am certain that neither death nor life, neither angels nor spiritual powers, neither the present nor the future, nor cosmic powers, were they from heaven or from the deep world below, nor any creature whatsoever will separate us from the love of God, which we have in Jesus Christ, our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)

         My two sweet Valentines!  Aren't they gorgeous?

This is this year's Pinterest creation for my husband (along with his fav chocolate bar).  I took a simple, cheap frame from Walmart, scrapbook paper and printed out the words "I love you because" on my printer.  Then I glued a few wool flowers from AC Moore in the corner and wrote today's reason why I love him with a wet eraser.  Since the reasons change quite often, I will use this opportunity to write it out every day.


Today's MOPS craft were felt fortune cookies with M&M's, homemade fortunes inside and even a pint-sized box to put them in!  Super-cute and extremely easy idea. 
 Our MOPS table leader blessed us with a Pinterest creation of her own.  Valentine's day sure does bring out the craftiness in folks!
                                        Another girl at my table handed these out.
                        Even Laken got in on the craftiness in MOPS childcare!
What did my Valentine get me, you ask?  Well, I like to take the guess-work out of gift buying, so this year, I let him know that he bought me smelly good things at one of my favorite stores.


Still, he didn't come home today empty-handed


Guess my fortunes were right...."You'll be blessed" and "You are loved"!




1 comment:

  1. LOL.....I did the same thing for Jason this year!!! Too funny!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete