Sunday, March 11, 2012

Signs

Ahhh, one to add to our collection.  When Barrett and I moved to GA, we began a hobby of sorts, of taking pictures of signs we find funny, mostly because the idea behind them is lacking good sense.  And stupidity is kinda funny.  Wonder who was responsible for this grammatical eye sore.

Now this one was funny just by simply pointing out the obvious.

What made this so funny was the reflection of our times, or maybe just living in the south.  A bargain on divorces....it's not just for the rich anymore!

Another reflection of southern living.  Now who could pass up that deal??

 Ok, back to stupidity.  So, apparently the Ramada Inn sold their business and the new owners had to change the name "right quick".  So, what is quicker and easier than purchasing a new sign with a new name?  You guessed it!  Sounds like luxury accomodations!
Here's a sign you girls will never see in your adulthood!  Unless, that is, you live in the South and they are STILL behind the politically-correct times
 
Now that we're back in GA, my eyes are always open for more signs to add to my collection.  I can't believe I didn't have my camera on me the day Hardees was advertising 'fried bologna biscuits'.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment