Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our trip to PA, Part II

We celebrated Laken's 3rd Birthday in PA since Daddy was away for an Army training.  It was a blessing to have family around for this event.
 Grandma and Granddad bought you a beautiful cake with Dora on it (at your request).
We are definately missing Daddy 
A rare photo op with my and your cousins.
 I figured the best way to have a good time was just let you all be MESSY!


 
 No one was safe!




 I often wish you were growing up closer to your family
 You were incredibly spoiled with gifts today.  You were so enthusiastic with your "Thank you!"s  As usual, you amaze everyone with your fun, polite, excited and well-spoken personality.  You make me proud.
 We may have to do this again next year! 
Unfortunately, we are anticipating a deployment to Afghanistan as I write this, that will likely overlap your 4th birthday, but it is nice to know we have family who love to honor you on your special day when we need them.  And Daddy is good at making up for lost time when he is home!  Happy 3rd birthday, my love.  It's going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment