Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our trip to PA, part I

What can I say about our trip to PA?  It was do-able.  And it was wonderful to see my family.  Marielle threw up all over herself on the way up.  She gave the bug to Laken who was up throwing up all night at the Aileo's during our stop in VA.  I reminded myself that although this is 'disgusting' and 'inconvenient', it is not 'tragic' or 'horrible'.  My Cognitive-behavioral therapy skills put to good use. 
Laken was able to look at this picture just now and point to herself saying "That's me at my friend's house feeling better cause I was sick".  This picture was taken 3 weeks ago.  I don't think that's normal intelligence for a child who just turned 3 a couple days ago.  Just sayin'.

 We celebrated Memorial Day at Aunt Gwen's pool.
  Hung out at Grandma and Granddad's house


 Visited the farm


And celebrated Melinda's baptism
As usual, I can look back and appreciate God's timing in things.  Now, we are ready for Daddy to get home from Ft. Polk, LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment