Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tybee Island, GA

We are blessed to live near several beaches.  Today we journeyed 45 minutes away from hom to Tybee Island with Miss Betty.  It's good to keep busy when Daddy is away at trainings.  I had a hard time dragging you away from the lifeguard.  You insisted on flirting with him while we waited!

Miss Betty was my next door neighbor last time we were stationed here.  I worked full-time, had no children and Daddy was deployed to Iraq for a year of our stay here.  Not to mention 1 and 2 month-long trainings.  I was fortunate to have such a good pal right next door.
  Now we get together on occasion and take you girls to McDonalds or the park while we catch up.
 My favorite part of the beach with you girls is photo opportunities.



 This goofy smile melts my heart.


 We did a little shopping too.  Laken loves being a "Mommy"



I wonder if you will love the beach when you grow up.  Just make sure you wear sunscreen!  Don't make the same mistakes I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment